Please join us for the 2014 TO35Cycles Winter Wheelie, a cycling tour of Ward 35 commemorating the XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.
Saturday, February 8, 2014, 10:00 am start - we'll be done by Noon.
- Start: The Warden Hilltop Community Centre, 25 Mendelssohn Rd. (near Warden Subway Stn.)
- End: Near Victoria Park Subway Stn.
Enjoy refreshments and snacks, including hot Apple CIDER (!!) and chicken dogs, beside a warm fire in the Warden Woods.
Help promote safe cycling year-round in Toronto's near suburbs.
Everyone is welcome to join the ride. Please dress according to the conditions - which will be, at the very least, c-c-cold!
- We recommend layers of wool, silk or synthetic fabrics
- Wear a windproof/waterproof shell; most ski jackets and outdoor activity clothes are ideal
- WAVE THE MAPLE LEAF and give our athletes the support they need to kick Olympic butt!
Check out these photos form the 2013 Winter Wheelie (scroll down)
Questions? email email@example.com