When: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:00 am start - we'll be done by Noon.
- Start: The Warden Hilltop Community Centre, 25 Mendelssohn Rd.
(near Warden Subway Stn.)
- End: Near Victoria Park Subway Stn.
Enjoy refreshments after the ride, including hot chocolate and CIDER (!!) in the Warden Woods, by a warm fire.
- Help promote safe cycling year-round in Toronto's near suburbs
- Show your friends you're a year-round cyclist
Everyone's welcome to join the ride. Please dress according to the conditions - which will be, at the very least, c-c-cold!Questions? email email@example.com
- We recommend layers of wool, silk or synthetic fabrics
- Wear a windproof/waterproof shell; most ski jackets and outdoor activity clothes are ideal